Why Use R&J Bridges Electrical Services?
Integrity: R & J Bridges Electrical Services was established in 1995 by Jason and Rebecca Bridges with the belief that standing behind their own names would show commitment to the reputation of the company. We base our business model on long-standing trusted working relationships with our clients our staff and our suppliers.
Experience: We have been in electrical contracting for 25 years. The company motto, “Quality Demands Excellence” is strived for every day and this is brought about by the safe and reliable workmanship of their qualified team of electricians.
Reliability: R&J Bridges Electrical Services prides itself on our high quality, cost-effective services, and our safety systems. We are always on schedule no matter what size or scope that the project is. Service is key to our business mantra.
Cost: Always on budget and extremely competitive pricing. We use high-quality components throughout our business.
Based in Joondalup, and has been trading since 1995, R&J Bridges Electrical Services has completed works all over Western Australia along with most parts of Australia. R & J Bridges Electrical Services was established by Jason and Rebecca Bridges with the belief that standing behind their own names would show commitment to the reputation of the company.
A Culture of Excellence:
We attribute our sustained growth to our commitment to excellence in customer service. The company motto, “Quality Demands Excellence” is strived for every day and this is brought about by the reliable and trusted workmanship of our fully qualified team of twenty staff. Respect and regard for our employees are at the core of our business philosophy and a substantial basis for our competitive advantage. By remaining committed to consistently providing our staff with the best ongoing training, technical support, and tools of the trade, we can demonstrate a “culture of excellence” across our entire project list. All R&J Bridges Electrical Services tradespeople are fully qualified and hold all of the latest endorsements. This fosters greater motivation and a sense of pride in their workmanship, which in turn translates directly into greater job satisfaction, fluid camaraderie and work enjoyment.
Clients:R&J Bridges Electrical Services have provided electrical contracting works, project management, electrical, data and communications, switchboards, lighting supply and associated services to the following:
- Chanel flagship store full fit out, King Street
- Prada full fit out, King St
- Rosendorffs Jewellers, Hay St Mall
- Amcal Pharmacy Carousel.
- The Sporting Globe pub. Mandurah
- TGI Fridays Carousel
- WA Police Detectives office Armadale.
- Emirates Departure Lounge, Perth International Airport T1
- Emirates office fit out Perth International Airport T1
- Honeywell full fit out
- Parmelia Hilton Perth. Refurbishment of 284 guest rooms.
- Colliers International. Fit out of two floors for over 1600m2
- Full fit out for Access Housing
- Full fit out and switchboard upgrades of 4 floors at 55 ST Georges Tce
- Full fit out and show suites across 7 floors of 182 St Georges Tce.
- Top Shop full fit out, Murray Street mall
- Georgiou Armani full fit out, Hay St
- Burberry full fit out, Hay St
- George Jensen, King St
- Hardy Brothers, Hay St Mall